Digital Content Factory Ltd. is now offering licensing programs for its quick reference guide and courseware for app products.
The programs are site agreements where an organization/enterprise receives and deploys (normally via their intranet) PDF files of the requested titles.
The programs are geared to any size organization, from small organizations to large enterprises. They are flexible in that customers can select the product titles (from one or both product lines) to create a solution that best fits their needs. Products can be customized as per an organizations needs.
Each program has both common and unique benefits and inclusions. See the lists directly below for common aspects. Use the links below to review specific aspects of each, as well as various user case scenarios.
The benefits of a license include the following:
- Quickly acquire and deploy to users.
- Can be used by internal trainers and/or deployed with contract instructors for organizations with multiple locations.
- Can reduce costs by providing access to electronic manuals, as opposed to hard copies.
- Control the content delivered to your employees.
- Implement as part of a green solution by eliminating production and transportation costs.
- Includes desktop print capability.
Included in each license type is the following:
- Unlimited internal use.
- Non expiring license (use until no longer required).
- Minor customization/branding provided at no charge (for example, insert customer logo, custom footer, and Help desk contact info).
Open the Guide License page.
Open the Courseware License page.
Click the Request Info button to submit specific comments and/or request information regarding our products and services.