Publisher 2019 - Level 1 (1 day) - Digital Delivery | G191en_dl
This course is intended for new Microsoft Publisher 2019 users. Learning Objectives:
- Understand Publisher concepts, learn how to launch and close Publisher, navigate with the Publisher window, menus, and commands, as well as open, save, close, and view publications.
- Set the page layout and use the rulers and guides to add and arrange objects.
- Work with text boxes and format text.
- Layer and format objects and work with pictures.
- Use the Design Checker to check for problems in a publication and pack and unpack publications.
To order this productIn the area below, select the desired digital delivery option, and specify the quantity (number of users). Then, enter the training date, as well as the names, and email addresses for each of the users. When the order details are correctly entered, click Add to Cart to proceed to check out.
- The Download option allows users to download and print the course.
- The Online Access option allows users to view the course online.