Project 2013 - Level 2 (1 day) - Digital Delivery | M152en_dl
- Customize Microsoft Project 2013 elements including tables, views, and reports.
- Use sample templates, create custom templates, and use the Organizer to manage project elements.
- Work with progress lines, Earned Value tables, and Visual Reports.
- Use and create Import/Export maps.
- Create master projects, insert and work with subprojects, and create links to external tasks.
- Assign tasks to resources from a resource pool, modify resource information, and update the resource pool.
- Work with rollup task bars, hyperlinks, custom WBS codes, and macros.
To order this product
In the area below, select the desired digital delivery option, and specify the quantity (number of users). Then, enter the training date, as well as the names, and email addresses for each of the users. When the order details are correctly entered, click Add to Cart to proceed to check out.
- The Download option allows users to download and print the course.
- The Online Access option allows users to view the course online.