Outlook on the Web for Office 365 - Quick Reference
This product can be used as a valuable quick-reference aid or as a learning tool to get you up to speed quickly on Outlook on the Web for Office 365.
Topic coverage is as follows:
- Exploring Outlook on the Web for Office 365 and its Interface
- Getting Started
- Working with Outgoing Mail
- Working with Incoming Mail
- Managing and Organizing Your Mail
- Working with the Calendar
- Working with Contacts and Tasks
Quantities can be purchased as printed versions, or the PDF can be licensed for posting digitally within a company’s network.