Outlook 2007 - Migration (0.5 day) | C174en
This course is intended for users who are familiar with Microsoft Outlook and want to learn about the new end-user features of Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, as well as the new features from Microsoft Office Outlook 2002, and/or Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 if required. Course Objectives:
- Use features and functionality pertaining to the new user interface, as well as the Help facility.
- Use e-mail features from previous Outlook versions, as well as the default e-mail editor, and how to preview attachments.
- Use calendar features from previous Outlook versions, as well as the new Week View, sharing calendar snapshots, and how to use calendar overlays.
- Use features and functionality pertaining to Inbox items, including the various status indicators, how to maintain and locate items, and how to use follow-up flags.
- Use supplemental features relating to Rules, working offline, maintaining security, managing Real Simple Syndication feeds, and designing and sharing electronic business cards.