Access 2007 - Level 1 - Database Design (2 days) | D171Ben
This course is intended for new Microsoft Office Access 2007 users. Course Objectives:
- Identify the components of a database, and work with those components.
- Open a table, find information stored there, and enter data.
- Create and customize a table design.
- Enter data into tables, and ensure its accuracy by using input masks and input validation formulas.
- Create relationships between tables to ensure data accuracy and to deploy referential integrity.
- Create forms for entering data into tables, and change the design elements that have been placed on those forms.
- Create several query types, edit and run queries, and use action and calculation queries.
- Create several report type, enhance reports and print preview reports.
- Import and export data to and from various sources, including text files and Excel.
- Preview and print database objects, and change the page setup options.