Quick Reference Guides > License
Quick reference guide licensing is a site agreement where an organization/enterprise receives and deploys (normally via their intranet) PDF files of the requested titles.
The benefits of a license include the following:
- Quickly acquire and deploy to users.
- Reduce costs by providing access to electronic guides, as opposed to hard copies.
- Reduce help desk calls
- Implement as part of a green solution by eliminating production and transportation costs.
- Consistent material that can be referenced by all employees.
- Includes desktop print capability.
Included in a license is the following:
- Unlimited internal use.
- Non expiring license (use until no longer required).
- Minor customization provided at no charge (for example, customer logo, customer footer, and insert Help desk contact info.
- Option for significantly reduced cost for printed guides (50-75% discount).
Below are a couple of licensing scenarios for illustration purposes. Each requirement is unique – please use the link below to contact us for a quote for your individual needs.
A North American organization was upgrading from Office 2010 to Office 2016 and to Windows 10.
The organization needed to get 350 users (all English) up to speed quickly on the new features of Office 2016 features, as well as Windows 10.
The solution was to license customized versions of our “Office 2010 – 2016 New Features" guide, and our "Windows 10" guide”. The cost for these two guides (customized) for 350 users under a license agreement was $1950.00.
With the license was the option to purchase standard versions of the above guides at 50% off list price for employees who required the printed version.
An enterprise was deploying Office 2016 (desktop), Office 365, and Windows 10. It had over 100,000 employees (English and Spanish) in 4 countries, and wanted to provide their employees with quick reference guides to ease the transition.
It was determined that users would require the following guides:
- Office 2010 – 2016 New Features
- Excel 2016 - Word 2016 - Outlook 2016
- Office 365 Introduction
- SharePoint Online
- Outlook WebApp
- Windows 10
The cost for nine guides in two languages (English & Spanish) was $21,500.00, which included 15 hours of customization based on the clients needs.
Click the Request Info button to submit specific comments and/or request information regarding our products and services.