Access 2007 - Level 1 - Data Entry and Reports (1 day) | D171Aen
This course is intended for new Microsoft Office Access 2007 users. Course Objectives:
- Identify the components of a database, and work with those components.
- Open a table, find information stored there, and enter data.
- Create several query types, edit and run queries, and use action and calculation queries.
- Create several report type, enhance reports and print preview reports.
- Preview and print database objects, and change the page setup options .