Excel 2019 - Level 1 (1 day) - Digital Delivery
This course is intended for new Microsoft Excel 2019 users. Learning Objectives:
- Create, save, open, close and move around in an Excel workbook to learn navigation skills necessary for creating and using Excel worksheets.
- Organize columns and rows to accommodate information and edit the contents of cells to organize the information in your worksheet.
- Calculate values by entering formulas into cells and specify an exact address of a cell by creating an absolute cell reference, create formulas by typing functions or build more complex formulas using the Insert Function dialog box.
- Format worksheets and use view features to more effectively review large worksheets.
- Use views to determine the layout of a worksheet, change the page setup, and preview/print workbooks.
To order this productIn the area below, select the desired digital delivery option, and specify the quantity (number of users). Then, enter the training date, as well as the names, and email addresses for each of the users. When the order details are correctly entered, click Add to Cart to proceed to check out.
- The Download option allows users to download and print the course.
- The Online Access option allows users to view the course online.